Sunday, February 03, 2008

Kerry Washington, Kelly Hu,Tatyana Ali, yours truly and latinos for Obama interviews

These are some videos my friends at http://www.youtube.com/unitedforobama have shot recently. I was interviewed for some of them and brought a few friends to contribute their thoughts on why, out of all the candidates left in the field, Barack Obama would be by far the best President not only for the minorities but for everyone who believes in equality and an end to discrimination, division and injustice.

Tatyana Ali (recording artist/actress Glory Road,Kiss the girls, Fresh Prince of Belaire)


Washington Kerry (actress: Ray, The Last King of Scotland, I think I love my wife )



Latinos por Obama (en espanol, including yours truly)


Kelly Hu ( actress : The Air I breathe, x2: xmen united )

"Marching into the Light" by Andres Useche